The 2022 season of the GWA Wingfoil World Tour is now over, and riders can already prepare for 2023! Indeed, the dates and places of the next events of the Tour have just fallen: between some now classic places there are also surprises and novelties. And now that we know that World Sailing will endorse two Wingfoil World Tour, and that of the GWA will be the “Expression Tour” with Wave, Freestyle, Big Air and Surf Slalom disciplines, we can discover these new disciplines in the calendar! We let you discover it below.
- 03-11th March 2023 – Tauranga, New Zealand – Surf-Freestyle + Surf Slalom
- 17-25th March 2023 – Sal Island, Cape Verde – Wave
- 05-10th April 2023 – Leucate, France – Surf-Freestyle + Surf Slalom
- 23-30th June 2023 – Crossroads, Maldives – Wave + Surf Slalom
- 13-18th June 2023 – Rhodes, Greece (TBC) – Surf-Freestyle + Surf Slalom
- 04-08th July 2023 – Lanzarote, Spain – Surf-Freestyle + Surf Slalom
- 10-16th July 2023 – Gran Canaria, Spain – Surf-Freestyle + Surf Slalom + Big Air
- 21-26th July 2023 – Fuerteventura, Spain – Surf-Freestyle + Surf Slalom
- 01-09th August 2023 – Rio de Janeiro, Brazil – Wave
- 26th September – 1st October 2023 – Dakhla, Morocco – Wave + Surf Slalom
- 11-14th October 2023 – Tarifa, Spain – Surf-Freestyle
- 15-19th November 2023 – Taiba, Brazil – Surf-Freestyle + Surf Slalom
- 12-17th December 2023 – Cape Town, South Africa – Surf-Freestyle + Surf Slalom
(TBC = To Be Confirmed)
So where will you go? Will you go around the world? Or on the tour of the Canary Islands in July? In any case, we can’t wait for it to start again!